Rafting and hit the Jeep trails through beautiful national park in Köprülü canyon! Enjoy a 3-hour raft trip with snack on the Eurymedon river then spend another 1.5 hour on the Jeep trails of Antalya.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy off-road adrenaline, excitement, and fun in Turkey on this Jeep safari and Rafting combo adventure tour in Antalya region. Ride an open-top 4x4 Land rover jeep in the Köprülü canyon national park with a breathtaking view of Taurus Mountains. By noon, you will reach the rafting base in Köprülü canyon.
Your instructor will give you the appropriate safety gear for you to wear including foams, life jackets, and helmets that are provided to you. We also recommend that you bring rubber water shoes for the water.
Your instructor will give you a quick safety briefing and advise you on how to stay safe during the trip. Then, paddle a shared dinghy over the foaming rapids and calm waters of the Köprülü Canyon.
* Pick-up from hotels and apartments in Alanya
* Arrive at Koprulu Gorge
* Information from professional instructors about day.
* Distribution of rafting equipment (life jackets, helmets, paddles, boats, etc.)
* Drive with vehicle to the starting point near the ancient Roman bridge. (takes 7 km 15 minutes)
* Rafting course 14 km, about 2 hours
* Lunch break at a restaurant by the river
* Jeep tour along Koprulu Canyon
* Watch photos and videos taken by our professional team on rafting and jeep tours on your TV screen.
• Drop off at hotels and apartments in Alanya
We have free pick up services from the area: Mahmutlar, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Alanya, Konakli, Avsallar, Incekum,Okurcalar Side, Manavgat, Antalya, Lara, Konyaalti, and Kundu. Pick up time from your hotel will be sent you by e-mail or by sms(whatsapp or viber).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket, paddles
- 4x4 Jeep ride
- White-water rafting
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)